[No translation for /masterTop/popupintrotext, en]

[No translation for /masterTop/popupgotomobile, en]

[No translation for /masterTop/popupcontinuetowww, en]

Warning! In order to use all of the functionalities on our homepage, and not expose your computer to security risks, we recommend that you update your current browser to a newer version. More information

  1. Print
  2. Textsize

Purchase list

(- currencies) Sum: - ---
I buy Rate I pay

Sum: - ---

ID card or passport?


A valid passport, and in some cases a visa, is an entrance ticket to other countries. But within Europe you often only need to travel with your national id-card, which is handy as it fits in your wallet.

National id-cards are accepted in 22 out of the EU’s 27 countries, which make up the so called Schengen agreement, as well as Norway, Iceland and Switzerland. The United Kingdom, Ireland and summer destinations like Cyprus, Bulgaria and Rumania are not part of this agreement. You will still need your passport there. A Swedish national id-card costs SEK 400 and can be obtained from the police authorities. Read more at www.polisen.se/Service/Pass-och-id-kort

Service Center 0200 - 22 22 20
Cardcenter 0200 - 26 60 00
Visit us