Warning! In order to use all of the functionalities on our homepage, and not expose your computer to security risks, we recommend that you update your current browser to a newer version. More information
Paying on the Internet and by phone or postal order
- Always keep a copy or a print-out of your order.
- Make sure that the Internet shop is connected to a secure server. It is often represented by a padlock or the web address starts with https:// instead of http://. If you don’t see either, we advise you not to give your card details over the Internet.
- Never send your card details by e-mail.
- Never give your card number if you aren’t going to buy anything.
- When making purchases over the Internet you will need to give your card number, expiry date and the card’s CVC code.
- Read the terms and conditions of payment and find out how to make a complaint before you pay.