Your card works when you make payments online, over the phone or by mail order. Keep the following points in mind when you use your card to make a payment.
- Always keep a copy or print of your order
- Make sure that the online store has a secure connection, often symbolized by a padlock or that the address starts with https:// instead of http://. If you can’t find any of this we advice you not to use your card on that site.
- Never send your card number via email
- Never give your card number unless you are making a purchase
- When making online payments you usually have to state your card number, expiry date and CVC-code.
- Read the terms and conditions and understand how you can reclaim your purchase prior to completing the payment