Sustainability at FOREX Bank
We aim to be responsible and run our business in a sustainable way. Through an ethical and morally sound attitude, we take responsibility in our interactions with co-workers, suppliers and other stakeholders with whom we have a relationship.
Diversity, equality and environmental consiousness
Our active work with diversity and equality is a strong sucess factor for us. Our co-workers come from different countires and speak many languages, thus providing us with a strength that enables us give better service to our customers. When recruiting, we encourage appliants from under represented gender, nationality and age to apply.
We have a high share of female managers and have been able to mirror the organization gender ratio when recriuting new managers. In total, our ratio is 71 percent women and 29 percent men. Our largest manager group consist of 76 percent women and 24 percent men.
We work activly to lessen our environmental foot print through;
- Identify areas, activities, effects and range of our environmental foor print.
- Deliver services, products and activities in a way that generate the least possible environmental foot print.
- Reuse and recycle as much as possible.
- Encourage all co-workers to actively care for our environment in their daily work.
In our reports you find information on our focus areas during the different years. Read about:
- Our business and sustainabilty strategy
- Our focus areas for sustainable conduct of business
- FOREX Bank as an attractive employer
- Our environmental and societal engagement
Economic sustainability and risk management
The FOREX group perform regular controls to verify that given limits and routines are followed. The risk management process och the systems used for risk management are continuously evaluated to make sure that they reflect currenct market prerequisits and comprise all products and services offered. Through education and clear processes, the bank creates the conditions needed for a good risk control where every employee has an understanding for the role and responsibilites that comes with employment at FOREX Bank.
Member of the Financial Coalition
The Financial Coalition against Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children aim to discourage documented sexual abuse of children by preventing payments in the financial systems.
Our CSR partnerships
We work closely together with ECPAT Sweden and take part in ECPAT Challenge2016 by:
- Report any suspicious activities to www.ecpathotline.se, in our personal as well as work lives.
- Travel with agencies who work actively agains sexual abuse of children.
- Work with Finacial Coalition member banks.
- Select IT-suppliers who work actively to bloack websites displaying child pronografy and who work closely with police.
- Demand that employers have software, reporting processes and activities to prevent sexual abuse of children and child pornografy.
- Spreading information on how to stop sexual abuse of children online.
- Having partnerships with companies on a national and international level. We are stronger together.
Save the Children
We have a partnership with Save the Children since many years back. By collecting coins and notes in our Bank stores, we contribute to their emergency response work. Thanks to donations from our customers and employees, Save the Children have possibilities to react fast and save more lives. So far, our partnership has generated SEK 1 915 460.
"The short route"
We have a partnership with the short route, an integrations project at the Swedish public Employment service. We provide trainee positions for foreign academics, striving to make use of compentecies and shorten the way to employment.